Tuesday, August 18, 2009

House of the Creator by Samm J. Bogner

The glimmer of dew shines before my eyes
Fresh in the morning as I wake from dreams
In amazement of all the tiny things that fly
I breathe in deep and let the breath out slow
Worlds there are we cannot see
Because our eyes are closed, yet if we tried
We might behold the brilliant scheme of infinity
Where the tiniest things are formed of more little bits
Where the largest things are part of something greater
And each of us—you and I and everyone we know--
Is a part of that whole in the limitless chain
Of existence where everyone can reach for the stars
And soar with the wind on a calm day under a shade tree
And come and go back and forth again and again
Learning the pathways that lead from the house
Of the Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment