Sunday, March 10, 2013

Passing Time



We have recently come through the end of the Mayan Calendar. It speaks well to the Spiritual Growth of humankind; that Love is gaining a foothold as we go up the ladder to wellbeing and the balancing of Karma. Negative events are coming to a slow end, those who contribute to unrest and violent destruction on the planet are being isolated and their horrible deeds and threats are being sanctioned out of existence. Does this mean we can rest? Well, no, there is still much work to be done.

Some of you may know the story of The Mysticenter for Healing and Spirituality, which was presented to me in 2002, during meditation. The healing aspect was given to me to pray for others, to visualize them in wellness and contribute to the positive energy in the world. What has puzzled me for a long time, is how it was intended to manifest the grand design of the actual Center, a huge building which is to house healing modalities, an herb garden containing all healing herbs on the planet, various forms of physical therapy, music therapy, a cafeteria, dormitories, a solarium, a biosphere, spiritual study spaces, and many other things. The grounds are to be home to a filtration plant, a wind farm, a solar energy plant, cabins, orchards, and cottage industries.

When I first had the vision, I believed that the entire process was meant to rest on my shoulders. However, I have kept this to myself far too long. I have recently been shown that the facility is meant to be a rehabilitative facility for veterans and others who suffer disabilities or long term illness. This breaks my heart, as I feel that so many would benefit from this vision. The problem, unfortunately, is that I am not a wealthy person. I am not a business person. I am not a salesperson. But what I see could heal and restore life to those who have lost so much.

It is my wish that this vision be shared with as many people as possible, so that people who have the skills and funds which I lack will come to share in this vision and be motivated to help in any way that they can. Our veterans are coming home with so many needs. I ask that you help me to help them.

May you be richly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment